Yesterday’s and today’s genocides and crimes against humanity: what should we do tomorrow?
Before you get swept away with Globe Lawyer, I want to uncover the essential elements in my worldwide survival kit:
- Keep in mind that: "Believing any discovery is a profound mistake, it is like considering the horizon to be the worlds limit”;
- The ‘Big Smile’: this is very important to get out of sensitive situations;
- The basics of sign language, useful when the only language spoken for miles is a dialect of which you know nothing;
- Basics to read and re-read: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Kundera, the entire works of Camus and Romain Gary, Swallows of Kabul by Yasmina Khadra and the Art of Joy by Goliarda Sapienza (in this digital age, we can afford to carry a large compilation without weighing our suitcases down);
- An MP3 player to abandon ourselves to music or pretend not to hear when encountering undesirables;
- The famous Globe Lawyer notebook armed with its magic pen;
- And vitamins: because although it may look easy, building bridges is a lot of sport!
This list is obviously non-exhaustive and you can submit your suggestions to the addresses indicated in the " Contact GL " or on social networks: to your magical pens!!!